sábado, março 27, 2010

Eu sou as frases prontas de Jack

I'm getting tired of starting again...
And he still gives his love, he just gives it away
I can change, I can change, I can change, but who you want me to be?I'm the same, I'm the same, I'm the same, oh do you want me to be?
Don't play with me. But if you want it, play hard.
Just Do It.
You hit me with your best shot.
That what you fear the most could meet you halfway.
A believe in miracles.
I'm Still alive.
Impossible is nothing.
Keep walking.
Shit man, I'm a natural born killer.
I have a new life now.
It's so much better. It's so much easier.
Take a bottle drink it down. Pass it around.
Do you believe in faith?
Shine with me.
Do the evolution!!!


Obs.: Todas as frases usadas neste texto não são de minha autoria. Apenas um apanhado de pensamentos. Interprete como quiser.

Nenhum comentário: